In One Piece Chapter 1035, we might get to see about Queen’s true history with the Germa science and how his fight ends with Sanji.
In this week, we got the extended fight between Sanji and Queen. One of the interesting things about this was Sanji’s acceptance of himself and his powers. And then we have Queen and his own complicated relationship with Germa.
The upcoming movie One Piece Red is being hyped up. This will come directly after Stampede, which was one amazing movie.
Stampede gathered many exciting characters of the show in a place and had them demonstrate their amazing skills via cutting-edge animation.
Oda sensei has a tough schedule ahead of them. He is the producer of the upcoming One Piece live-action which means he will have to give some input to the show and then he has to supervise the Red movie.
Coupled with the weekly manga, he might have too much on his place. We expect the breaks to get a little bit frequent going ahead.
Every chapter with Queen has the potential to be hilarious. Queen is the only beast pirate who likes to chill freely. And his expressions, they can be so amazing.
In the latest chapter, he says this line about freedom of speech and it cracked up so many fans.
Despite all this, the current chapter has been deemed a bit weak by the fans. They liked it but it has not been so great like the previous few. When it comes to a Calamity fight, we expect higher stakes and more seriousness. Maybe we will get it as we move ahead. Let us see.
One Piece 1035 will probably be a chapter that splits its time between Zoro and Sanji. And it will show the former finally getting some hits through King while the latter comes closer to defeating Queen for real.
Although truth be told, we expect more life and death vibes from the Sanji fight. It is not up to the mark yet.
Is One Piece 1035 On Break This Week?
The release date of One Piece 1035 has finally been announced. It will be released on December 19, 2021.
These are the release of the raw scans in the Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.
We will update this article once we hear something from the official sources, meanwhile, we should stick with the release date shown on the Viz official website.
One Piece Chapter 1035 Release Date:
Depending on the release of the One Piece Chapter 1035 raw scan, the fan translations will come out. The English fan scans will be out either on December 14, 2021 or on December 21, 2021.
The official release date of One Piece 1035 English Chapter is still said to be December 16, 2021, on the legitimate website. But, as we said, it can be delayed 1 week.
So the new release date will probably be December 23, 2021. You can the official Viz, Mangaplus websites or the shonen jump app to read the chapter for free.
Black Clover 316 and My Hero Academia Chapter 337 will also be out this week, you can read them while you wait for the latest One Piece chapter to be released.
One Piece Manga 1035 Discussion:
Momo has finally learned the trick to using the flame clouds of Kaido. In One Piece Chapter 1035, we might see him finally use these clouds to hold the island up.
It will be highly effective and more importantly, it will be key to saving hundreds of lives in the Flower Capital.
How can Queen use Germa moves?
We all know that Queen has a deep history with the Germa. The man is a scientist and he worked extensively with Judge.
Their relationship is currently strained and Queen thrashes all the germa guys. However, it seems like he knows Germa combat well.
Queen can use the Germa techniques. He just changed their names and used the moves for himself. Apparently, Judge used all his tech to make his sons. And Queen can use all those techs.
The calamity wants to prove his superiority to Judge. In One Piece 1035 spoilers, we will see if Queen does manage to beat Sanji.
How did Sanji get the upper hand?
Sanji still bears immense hatred for his family men. He hates his brothers and above all, he hates his father. Seeing Queen blabber on about it struck a nerve in Sanji and he retaliated hard.
Sanji has come to accept his identity as a Germa experiment.
He is currently using all of the germa tech – the exoskeleton, the enhancements, and so on. Sanji is using his enhancements to his benefit.
He is strengthening up his techniques without losing his strongest feature – his amazing heart. In One Piece Chapter 1035 raw scans, we will see if Sanji can finish this battle.
What is the deal with Osome?
Despite all his cool bits, Queen has a wrong side too. He was previously obsessed with Oiran Komamurasaki. Once she passed, he set his sights upon the next girl, Osome.
However, Osome was not so interested in him and tried to avoid his company.
Queen became paranoid and he hurt the woman. It was never Sanji – it was always Queen. Sanji would never hurt a woman.
When Sanji realized this, his hatred for Queen multiplied and he started to attack the calamity. In One Piece 1035 manga spoilers, we might see Sanji thrash Queen for real.
What will happen to Queen?
Queen used the Stealth Black technique to go invisible. Sanji used his amazing speed to turn invisible to the naked eye. To be honest, he just jumped up and hid at the ceiling.
As Queen was distracted by the appearance of Osome, Sanji came down and attacked him for real.
In a flurry of attacks, Sanji used his wide array of techniques to kick Queen as much as he could. And in the final panel, he sent the calamity flying. In One Piece Manga 1035 spoilers, we expect to see some heavy damage on Queen.
However, the question is, will this be the end? Surely a calamity fight won’t end this quickly. Going ahead, we might see an extended fight between them.
Like Zoro is struggling with King, Sanji might end up struggling more. We will see in the upcoming chapters.
Read One Piece 1035 Spoilers:
The spoilers of One Piece Chapter 1035 are finally out and it covers the fight between King and Zoro.
- The title of the chapter is “Zoro vs King”.
- The first panel of the spoilers show Sanji kick Queen so hard that she got blown away from the castle.
- Queen has finally been defeated.
- Sanji then picks Chuuji from the ground and gives it to Soume.
- Then we see Sanji fall on the ground unconscious and few geisha come to help.
- The second part of One Piece 1035 spoilers cover the legendary fight between Zoro and King.
- Zoro is shown knees bent on the ground after attacking King.
- King has been hit and is bleeding now.
- Zoro’s hit cuts King’s mask and now we can see more of his hair and nose.
- He has also figured out how King’s powers work.
- When the flames on King’s back dissappear, he gains speed but his defenses get weak.
- King is very frustrated and rips off the mask thus revealing his full face for the first time.
- King has brown skin, a tatto around his left eye, and white hair.
- Even the Kaidou’s subordinates are looking at King in shock.
- It seems like notifying the world government about Lunarian’s can get you 100 million dollar instantly.
- King then takes out his sword and covers it in flames and then attack the subordinates who has seen his face.
- He then transforms into a Pteranodon and flies over to zoro and the fight again begins.
- Then we get a little bit of King’s backstory.
- King and Kaidou both were prisoners in the punk hazard facility.
- Kaidou was able to escape and he notices King there.
- He explain that government will never let a Lunarian go, so what will King do?
- Kaidou destroys the facility and get ready to escape, he asks for King’s name.
- King replies “Arbel”.
- Then We again see Zoro vs King continue in One Piece 1035 manga spoilers.
- King creates a flame like dragon and attacks Zoro.
- But Zoro manages to cut down the dragon flame and also cut half of King’s right wings.
Please wait patiently and read some more articles like Boruto Chapter 65 and Dragon Ball Super Chapter 79 while you wait for the One Piece spoilers to be released.
Leave a Reply