The fight has officially begun. But instead of a raw, pure beatdown, we are also seeing that just like a hero, Deku is trying to save the one in front of him. Even now, Deku refuses to give up on saving Shigaraki. My Hero Academia 369 might show us a glimpse of Shigaraki once more.
The picture of an invisible girl on the cover raised a lot of controversies. She is a minor and having such a revealing picture of her pissed off many fans.
While My Hero Academia fans do tend to have a lower threshold for this stuff, we do believe that this time their complaint is justified.
My Hero Academia Season 6 has begun. The first episode has already aired and it is titled “A Quiet Beginning”. We hope that all fans will resort to watching the series via legal channels. Outside Asia, the most famous distributor is Crunchyroll itself.
In Bnha 369, we will probably see All for One receiving some well-deserved beating. As of now, he is in control of the body and that is just wrong.
Once again, he has taken the reins off Shigaraki; the villain just can’t let go. We really hope that All for One will be thoroughly extinguished by the end of this arc.
My Hero Academia 369 Raw Scan Release Date
On October 5, 2022, we are getting the raw scans of the upcoming My Hero Academia Manga 369. They will be present in October’s first issue of Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. The raws will be scanned out and leaked.
The process of translation, typesetting, and redrawing will take a little while. Around October 7, 2022, the English fan scans will be released. You can find them on google of course but we can’t recommend reading the chapter this way.
What we recommend to all fans is to read the chapter legally. Boku no My Hero Academia 369 official English scans will be available for free access on Viz website, Mangaplus website, and the Shonen Jump app. The date of release will be October 9, 2022.
Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Discussion:
Once again, Mirio helps Deku out. While All for One tried to con his way through, trying to mislead Deku, Mirio chimed in at the perfect time.
Thanks to Mirio, Deku now knows that Shigaraki is still there and he will probably try to save him in My Hero Academia 369 raw scans.
What is All for One saying?
Deku asked if Shigaraki is still there because even now, he plans to save the villain. However, All for One denies it, saying that Shigaraki and his conscience have already merged.
He claims that they are the same now. However, All for One is the one in control of the body.
Mirio says how this is false. Shigaraki is still there; he literally threw a tantrum when Mirio said he has had no friends. Inside Deku, Nana Shimura says that Shigaraki is still there.
Maybe My Hero Academia Chapter 369 spoilers will show us another glimpse of him.
What is Deku doing?
Deku has improved drastically. He faces the villain’s charge head-on without taking any sort of damage. Using Black Whip infused with Fa Jin, he created the enhanced capture combo.
This black chain is actually quite effective against the foe.
The second then advises him to use his quirk last. In the next 5 minutes, they will have to try and eliminate this villain, otherwise, this world is doomed. Can Deku finish the fight in 5 minutes? Mha Chapter 369 spoilers will tell us!
What did Deku attack with?
The Second’s quirk turned out to be incredible. Using the 4 gears, Deku managed to deal incredible damage to the villain. And somehow, the sound of it all was delayed for the onlookers.
Anything Deku touches now gets a different speed flow!
This Gear Shift Overdrive helps Deku turn 100% to 120%. Using this to surpass his limits, Deku dealt the Detroit Smash to his opponent.
My Hero Academia 369 early raw spoilers will show the effects of this attack and the fate of the villain.
My Hero Academia Chapter 369 Spoilers
The wait is finally over since the early MHA Chapter raw scans have been published. The translation process has finished and the official English chapter will be available to read on the Shonen Jump website soon.
So the fight between Deku and TomurAFO continues and this time we get to see some flashbacks of the second One For All user. So keep reading!
- Bnha Chapter 369 is titled “An Extended Life”.
- The first few panels of the Hero Academia chapters show All For One choking the second user of OFA.
- All for one says that his quirk is nothing special and cannot do anything major.
- But in the current timeline, he is confused as to why Deku is able to use the second’s quirk so much better and its effect is much stronger than before.
- TomurAFO also sees the ghosts of the second user and Yoichi behind Deku.
- He says that Deku’s attacks are stronger because of OFA and because he can control each cell individually.
- In the next panel, we see that Deku hits TomurAFO with Quintuple Detriot Smash.
- TomurAFO soon notices that Deku’s attacks are not strong as before and starts preparing to intercept him.
- Deku soon realizes this and shifts to the first gear.
- When he realizes that TomurAFO is planning to attack, he uses the smoke screen, jumps high, and uses his black whip attack to pull TomurAFO.
- We see the second user saying that what TomurAFO should fear is not the quirk but the will that resides under Deku.
- Deku soon remembers Banjo’s words that he will be the one to complete the One For All and put an end to All For One for good.
- Deku’s punch opens a hole in TomurAFO’s chest.
- The second user says that the real deal starts now.
As soon as we find any more leaks, we will post them right here in this section for you. Until then, stay tuned with Recent Highlights.