The whole My Hero Academia fandom is in an uproar over the news that Bakugo is dead, some fans still cannot believe it to be the truth.
The spoilers for My Hero Academia Chapter 362 are out and they are as shocking as well as emotional.
This war truly feels so much scarier right now. Deku has a very hard time awaiting him because the development of the villains has been simply a bit too much.
Based on the last two or three chapters, the fight between Shigaraki and the heroes has been brutal. Even without his powers, he has been able to fight them off and come out on top. As of now, it seems like Shigaraki will win.
Bakugo got defeated completely. He was baffled by the huge gap between their powers. He gave it everything he had, and as a reward, our deuteragonist got his arm destroyed.
We saw that he was completely ready to fight in the last chapter.
Is Bakugo Dead?
Yes, Bakugo is dead. His heart has stopped and that means he is down. A hero who sacrificed everything for the sake of mankind. It is heartbreaking for us to see that the deuteragonist is dead.
Yes, of course, we have our doubts. Maybe Horikoshi won’t just kill off such an important character. Like many other writers, he is just using this apparent death as fuel. Maybe this is the boost Deku needed to overcome the edge and defeat anyone facing him.
But there are a couple more things. Bakugo’s quirk is that his sweat has Nitroglycerin. It helps him with his explosions. However, did you know, that nitroglycerin is the same compound that is used as a medication for Heart Failure? This means, his own sweat can revive him.
One of the reasons that we believe he should be alive, is the fact that he is probably linked to the second user of All for One. That similar spiky hair, that face, and attitude, really are reminiscent of our favorite Bakugo.
And lastly, the polls have shown us, that this is the most popular character in the series. Other than Deku, he should have the biggest plot armor. In the end, this is a story that serves the fans. And Bakugo is the fan favorite.
So in the end, even though Bakugo will be dead temporarily, we will be alive again. Maybe not now though, but we believe our deuteragonist will live once more. We will see as more chapters are released.
My Hero Academia 362 Spoilers:
- The attack from Tamaki is mind-blowing. He thinks of Fat, Kirishima, Mirio, and Tetsutetsu.
- The attack is named Vast Hybrid: Plasma Cannon. It is a baffling attack that reaches miles beyond the barrier!
- But, in the end, Shigaraki is still unfazed. The attack failed to hurt him.
- He asks whether Tamaki was under the impression that Prime All Might would be hurt from such an attack.
- This leads to Bakugo rising once again. He moves insanely fast, surpassing that of Shigaraki.
- This is due to the effect of the cluster explosions, that his quirk allows.
- While blitzing his opponent, Bakugo wonders if he can keep up with Deku.
- This attack leads to the All For One consciousness in the villain to feel uneasy. Despite Bakugo not being an All for One user, he is having trouble.
- That is when he remembers the second user for some reason. Hence, he goes for an all-out attack!
- Bakugo sees himself in a white space, facing something like the spirit of All Might. He regrets that he couldn’t get All might to sign the card he had.
- The Big 3 and Mirko go in for a joint attack but once again, failure!
- The news shows that there has been a rise in temperature. We see Bakugo’s parents.
- Bakugo’s heart has stopped and he has fallen. Shigaraki says that this was the only outcome.
- Lastly, there is a double spread where we see the dead Bakugo with blood on his face, and the All Might card next to him.
The My Hero Academia Chapter 362 spoilers are from a known source and are thus confirmed. Do let us know your thoughts on the news of Bakugo death in the comments down below and stay tuned!