The Culling Games finally begins! Itadori and others are now entering into the colonies and in the upcoming Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160, we will get to see whom they came across first.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 announcement is also around the corner and we expect the anime to return soon.
In the previous chapter, we have been introduced to two new characters, and one of them is described in the latest chapter.
In the previous chapter, we were introduced to Hajime Kashimo and Higuruma Hiromi. Hajime is around 400 years old and is now a player in the Culling Games according to his deal with Kamo.
He was looking for Sukuna and his tone reflected that he knew him personally which implies that somehow he has been reincarnated or brought back to life.
In the latest chapter, we were introduced to the past of the second-highest scorer in the Culling Games, Higuruma Hiromi. Higuruma was a lawyer by profession and was very dedicated to his job.
Although the judiciary system was corrupt he tried his best to bring justice to the people.
He fought cases alone and although he lost most of the time he never lost focus. He tried his best not to be a savior or to be a hero but to have a closer and accept the harsh reality.
Gojo has still sealed away and efforts are now made to free him from the prison realm.
He is surely one of the most powerful sorcerers in that generation and with new evil erupting due to the culling games the whole country is in a state of panic.
Jujutsu Kaisen 160 Raw Scans
Itadori, Megumi, and Panada have now joined forces with his senior, Hikara Kinji and now they all are entering the colonies under the Culling Games. Itadori has already become a player cause Sukuna was also in the deal with Kamo.
Sukuna is a character that lives by his luxury and comfort and destroys anyone that crosses his path. So, it would be very interesting to see what made him make a deal with the likes of Kamo.
The first to release will be Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 raw scans and we expect them to be out by 24th September 2021, around the same time as The Beginning After The End Chapter 122.
The latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen has released a bit early but unfortunately, that would not be the case for the upcoming chapter. Jujutsu Kaisen 160 English Chapter will release this Sunday on 26th September.
The upcoming chapter will surely be an awaited one cause there are a large number of possibility of what we may witness in it. Our heroes have will now enter the colonies and it will mark the beginning of the most awaited arc until now.
Here’s when the JJK Chapter 160 will be published all around the world.
- China, Australia, India around 10:00 to 11:00 AM
- Mexico and Colombia around 12:00 PM
- The United States and Canada around 6:00 to 7:00 PM
Jujutsu Kaisen is surely one of the most popular manga and this new arc will surely cause a big stir among the fans. This manga is available on a much popular online manga platform for online reading.
You can read it on the official websites of Shonen Jump or Viz. You can also download the app of Shonen Jump and read your favorite manga in offline mode.
Jujutsu Kaisen Manga 160 Predictions:
The introduction session of the new characters has started and we still have to find out who will be a friend and who will be a foe.
Until the release of the upcoming Jujutsu Kaisen 160 spoilers, let’s discuss some of the most popular fan theories and predictions and once you are done here, our article on Money Heist Season 5 Volume 2 will surely interest you.
Higuruma’s Cursed Technique
Higuruma was an honest and proud lawyer who took his profession very seriously. He tried to save the person accused as much as he can but the corrupted system always stepped in between.
He had a case in which the culprit was a young boy who was accused of murder. The young man was innocent and was set by someone.
He trusted him and tried to save him and although he won the first round he lost the second one.
He was very angry and before the young man was taken off he started banging his hammer on his desk. His mallet of wrath called a cursed spirit and a cursed court started.
His technique pulls forward a spirit like the second year, Yuta.
He may pass judgment on others caught in his technique depending upon their emotions and intentions.
We have witnessed many techniques which work based on emotions and that might be the case in this one.
Only the upcoming Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 raw scans will show what happens next.
Sukuna’s old rival, Hajime Kashimo
Hajime is the top scorer in the Culling Games at this stage and undoubtedly one of the most powerful characters that we will be witnessing in this arc.
He had managed to secure over two hundred points in a very short period which is proof of his immeasurable strength.
In the previous chapter, we found that he has been looking for Sukana. He was also bored with fighting against weak Jujutsu sorcerers which serves as a piece of evidence that he has been looking for a good fight.
His eagerness to find Sukuna serves as a hint that there must be something that Hajime is looking for from him. Sukuna surely is not a friendly character so it would be a very shock if he comes out to be a friend of Sukuna.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 160 Spoilers
JJK 160 spoilers are finally here for fans to read.
- This latest chapter of JJK releases under the title, “Colony”.
- We were taken back a scene where we got to see Kenjaku.
- Kenjaku was managing the duty of letting common people decide if they want to astay inside a colony or not.
- We saw him taking with Sasaki , the girl from the occult club along with whom Itadori found the Sukuna’s finger for the first time.
- Kenjaku explained Sasaki that if she stays in the colony then she will have to take part in the murders around her and if she wants to leave then she can.
- Sasaki decided to leave and before she left Kanjaku thanked her for being friends with his son.
- In a previous chapter we have witnessed that Kanjaku had inhibited Itadori’s mother’s body and therefore he is Itadori’s biological mother.
- When she returned back in the real world she found that everyone had same kind of dream but she was the only one who received a thanking note.
- The scene then shifts to where Itadori and his company is.
- They tried finding someone with the name angel but could not found anyone.
- They later decided to split into two groups.
- The first group will consist Itadori and Megumi and they will go to Colony 1 and the other group containing Panda and Hikara will go into Colony 2.
We will be posting the spoilers of the upcoming Jujutsu Kaisen manga 160 here as soon as they are out. So, Stay tuned and do check our article on the upcoming My Hero Academia Season 6 announcement.