While the heroes are spending their time, planning meticulously about hitting the enemies unexpectedly, the villains are busy with their tasks. They are far from idle and in this chapter, we got an update on the major league members. My Hero Academia Chapter 342 might be the start of the great hunt!
It is really sad to look at Toga sometimes. Yes, she is a ruthless villain but there is much inside this person. We see how much she has been hated in her life, we see the past when she was much more normal, we see how she feels emotions so intently.
Toga really is one of the better villains.
That is seriously impressive and we hope dearly that it continues to keep up this nice performance.
We are so looking forward to Hero Academia Season 6 of the anime. We know that it comes in the Fall Season of 2022, so it is quite far away. But we are waiting eagerly.
The last season set it up and now it is time to witness one of the best arcs of the manga get adapted.
We will be back to the hero side in My Hero Academia 342 and we are looking forward to seeing the measures they employed for this hunt. And maybe, we will see an update on the Aoyama situation.
My Hero Academia Chapter 342 Release Date:
The raw scans of My Hero Academia 342 have been delayed and it’s on a one-week break. We will find them in the pages of the latest Weekly Shonen Jump issue, and they will be scanned out and leaked.
The fan translations will be available within about 2 days after careful translating, redrawing, and typesetting. We can expect the English version to be available within February 4, 2022.
The official English translations of My Hero Academia 342 can be found for free on Viz, Mangaplus websites, and the Shonen Jump App.
The official My Hero Academia Chapter 342 English release is set to be on 30th January 2022. We recommend the sources mentioned here since they are legal.
My Hero Academia 342 Spoilers:
The raw scan translations are out and we finally have some early confirmed spoilers for everyone to read.
- The first panel shows two civilians inside the U.A academy passing the message from All For One.
- All For One has called for an uprising involving those who still doubt the heroes.
- He expects that Shigaraki will be ready in less than a week and thus wants to make sure Deku is out of the academy.
- The students have now returned from the patrol, all exhausted.
- Deku looks at Uraraka but gets a little embarassed.
- He was not able to thank her last time.
- Then we see All Might arrive with Tsukauchi and Nezu. They have come to give news about Aoyama.
- They all talk about the Plan B for the upcoming final battle.
- All Might then explains what plan B is while Aoyama is still in prison.
- Then we see the students of Class 1-A prepare to leave the academy.
- The students leave for the facility. There Deku goes up to Uraraka and thanks her for help.
- Uraraka replies that it was not that much of a big deal.
- Deku asks Uraraka why is she standing alone, to which she replies that she is watching the city.
- Uraraka says that maybe Deku thinks that she is weird.
- To which Deku replies that it’s nothing like that and then starts telling her about her qualities.
- Lida, Kirishima, and Bakugo go to Todoroki’s room to talk about Toya and give him support.
- Then we see All For One say “Lets get started!”.
We try to find them from various sources and forums and post them in this section. So please keep an eye on our site and try out our other articles while you wait for bnha 342 English Chapter.
Boku no My Hero Academia 342 Discussion:
Remember Twice? Jin Bubaigawara – his quirk was to replicate. Twice was such a great villain and his love for his ragtag family was absolutely genuine.
Toga had a great relationship with him and in Hero Academia Chapter 342, we might get to know how exactly the villains will use what’s left of him.
What was Himiko doing back home?
Before going back home, Himiko wanted one last look at her home. It was before she was tagged as a villain. She remembers her weird little dream, where a bird danced on her stomach and in the process, ripped it open.
Himiko was never normal, she just didn’t embrace her complete self back then.
Once she was done, Toya blew up the house. This is probably because they don’t want to leave clues. As for Toga, she is probably happy. The whole house has nothing but slurs written all over the walls and sick memories for the girl.
No wonder she wants to move on. My Hero Academia 342 raw scans will be where she is ready to employ her new plan.
What is the league planning?
The league of villains has some sort of a plan. And seems like Toga will be a very crucial part of it. She can use someone’s quirk too after drinking their blood.
This happens only if the blood belongs to a person close to her and guess what, Twice was very close to Toga.
Toya is very smart! He extracted some of Twice’s blood before Machia took them all away. He does have a proper future vision – makes him a scary villain.
In My Hero Academia Chapter 342 spoilers, we might see how she plans to employ Twice’s quirk into their new plan and how it is executed.
What is Spinner doing?
Spinner visits Shigaraki while he recovers. We see that the villain is struggling hard to cope up with the Doomsday Theory quirk while All for One waits for him to be perfect.
And we get another part of the plan – the heteromorphs. Being mistreated by society has led them to hold a grudge and they are easy to come over to the villain side.
Spinner will be the spearhead. He has become a hope for many heteromorphs and they will heed his call. Hence, we can expect him to gather a heteromorph army for the villains in Mha Chapter 342.