Shigaraki might have a seemingly unbeatable body but it is not so. And he is mentally even weaker. Will we see the first crack on the villain? Or will he use this opportunity to improve himself? We are excited to find out about My Hero Academia Chapter 366.
Hopefully, he won’t kill another hero.
Another promotional video for My Hero Academia Season 6 has been released. And it has more than 2 million on Twitter alone. We get a look at the heroes gathered up while the villains cause immense destruction. The war is finally here.
Mirko has been so impactful. You may tear her up but she still can’t be stopped. It is actually scary how strong she is. Shigaraki definitely feels threatened by Mirko and her ruthless charge toward him.
However, we fear for her survival in Bnha 366. Will this be where she falls?
My Hero Academia 366 Raw Scan Release Date
With the break next week, we will get the raw scans of the chapter a week late. We believe My Hero Academia Chapter 366 raw scans will be released on 14th September 2022.
That is quite close so we are waiting for the raws to get leaked online. Plus, you can rent them off the shonen jump plus site.
On 17 September 2022, we will get the fan-translated English version of the chapter. Different languages will be there. It takes a bit of time to properly translate all the pages and then typeset them carefully to make them as clean as possible.
Lastly, we will get the official English scans of My Hero Academia 366 on September 18th, 2022.
Now, these are the ones we recommend you to read and in order to access them, please visit the Viz site, Mangaplus site, and the Shonen Jump app.
My Hero Academia 366 Spoilers:
- The name of the chapter is Peaches and the reason is hilarious to a point.
- We begin with an explanation of Shigaraki’s body, which always strives to find the ideal form.
- Now that he is overwhelmed by the heroes and their forces, a lot of stress accumulated.
- This led him to using his family members’ bodies as fists.
- The villain lands a great smash on Mirko, which literally sends her flying.
- Mirio is worried by soon, attacks head his way. He and Suneater dodges while Nejire attempts to counter. She too is hit with rubble.
- Shigaraki tells Mirio that he already knows the hero poses no threat to him, due to Mirio’s low strength compared to the rest. This frustrates him a lot.
- The villain then approaches Jeanist and tells him not to fix broken things. He means Bakugo of course, who is still recuperating.
- Jeanist attacks with a trap and Mirio tries to help. But none of this works, just like expected.
- We see Tamaki, Mirko and Nejire defeated on the ground.
- This leads to Mirio wondering if this was the future that Sir had foreseen.
- We then get a mysterious message transmitted by Mandalay. Someone is asking them to open the gates and hold Shigaraki for 2 seconds.
- Everyone thinks that 2 seconds is far beyond what they can do. Mirio tries to think of alternatives but they won’t work.
- In the end, he remembers what Sir had told him. A world without smiles and humor has no bright future.
- This inspires Mirio to do his final move – the peach is ripe. It is nothing but a trick where his buttocks slowly come out of the ground.
- A confused Shigaraki laughs out at this ridiculous move. After all, why would Mirio show his butt when the situation is so dire.
- This was all the time he needed! Deku arrives from the sky using Black Whips. Accompanying him are the Jets from Star and Stripes’ friends. She did promise to help put after all.
- The chapter ends with Deku hitting a huge SMASH on Shigaraki, throwing him back!
Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 366 Discussion:
Bakugo is still down. In fact, the boy has had a stopped heart for several minutes now. If this keeps up, his organs will accumulate permanent damage and Edgeshot’s efforts will be for naught.
Hence, we really hope that he manages to wake up in Mha Chapter 366.
What is Edgeshot doing?
In the current chapter, we saw Edgeshot using his ultimate technique. Using the Foldabody quirk to its extreme point, the hero makes his body extremely thin and slowly sewed up Bakugo.
He gradually went to each organ and repaired the damage.
Jeanist managed to heal Bakugo a bit. Edgeshot purified himself with Wash’s bubble and then went in to fix up the boy from the inside. However, as he did this, his life slowly faded away.
Hopefully, the sacrifice won’t be in vain. Bakugo must wake up in My Hero Academia 366 raw scans.
What is Mirko doing?
Hero Mirko is a different breed entirely. She saw that Shigaraki was slowly losing control and thus, dedicated everything she got. As the villain charged in, she stopped it by sacrificing her own arms.
And even without them, the sheer adrenaline kept her going.
We saw Mirko fight on without limbs! She will fall on her own terms, taking the villain down with her. However, everyone has a limit. Mirko will probably reach hers in My Hero Academia Chapter 366 spoilers.
We hope that Deku manages to avenge her.
What is going on with Shigaraki?
Mirko’s charges let the villain realize that he does feel threatened. Despite his new body, despite all the quirks, Shigaraki still has fear, that also of a limbless hero.
As the Luna Rush came in, Shigaraki was pulled back to his childhood memories. This was where everything went wrong.
He remembered that he never got a helping hand. He realized that even now, no one looks at the real him. And this leads to some sort of a change. Protrusions keep appearing on his body.
Is this a good thing or a bad one? Maybe he is falling apart or maybe, it’s his ideal form. My Hero Academia 366 raw scans will reveal a lot to us.
Do let us know your thoughts in the comments down below. So stay tuned and keep visiting Recent Highlights for all the latest manga news.