Jin-Woo has just witnessed something he can’t even put in words, the memory that the angel statue showed him has put to an end, just when demon Baran was standing in front of him. Upcoming Solo leveling Chapter 130 English version and raw scan is going to be out soon and fan’s can’t wait to read what happens next.
Solo Leveling is suddenly nearing its one hundred fifty chapter milestone and there are rumors of Solo Leveling Anime getting announced soon as well. How great would it be to watch Jin-Woo animated, right?
Hunter Woo for the first time sees the shadow sovereign in person and feel his endless power and before it all ended, Jin-Woo found himself in his shoes. What does it all symbolize?
Why was Jin-Woo the one to inherit the shadow sovereign powers? He is a mere human but still he was chosen for a power that is far greater than any human has ever experienced before. All the answers are going to be revealed soon and something so big is going to happen in the upcoming Solo Leveling chapters it will astonish you to a degree you have never felt before.
The recording that the angel statue played for Jin-Woo has finally come to an end and while he was in a state of slumber, his friends who came to save him were getting beaten by the statues and he is the only one who can save them.
Even the S rank guild master Choi Jong-In and vice guild master Cha Hae-In are having a hard time going against the statue monsters. Them fighting the angel statue is out of question, they can’t defeat him even if they tried.
Solo Leveling 130 English Chapter will be all about Jin-Woo gaining his consciousness back and helping the Hunters guild who has come to save him and are getting demolished instead.
But Will Jin-Woo be able to make it in time before the angel statue finishes everyone? Only the upcoming chapter will tell and today we will be discussing the raw scans release date and some spoilers.
Solo Leveling Chapter 130 Raw Scans Release
Solo Leveling manhwa as we all know is Korean by nature and thus all the original chapters are available to read in Korean version. South Korean to be exact.
The south korean chapters are treated as raw scans which are then translated so that fans from all over the world can read them. The Solo Leveling 130 raw scans will be available on 9th December 2020 and will be available to read on the official Kakaopage website.
The release of the Solo Leveling raw scans are very important because without the scans, there will be no English chapter. So many fans look forward to the release of raw scans.
The timings for the raw release might differ depending on where you might leave but you will be able to read by evening. So keep checking even if you don’t find it. Also, if you don’t have a Kakaopage website then you will not be able to check the website, so we recommend you to make one as soon as possible.
Read Solo Leveling 130 English Spoilers
Am sure you all must be eagerly waiting for the spoilers we release every week and it’s finally here. The hunters guild has entered the dual dungeon and even though they have two S rank hunters, they will not be able to do much against the angel statue.
While Cha Hae-In keeps the angel statue busy, Jin-Woo must wake up and assist them or let’s say take care of the angel statue so that they can get out of there safely.
So let’s get started with the spoilers of Solo Leveling Chapter 130.
- Choi Jong-In is the one the angel statue leaps towards with his sword but hunter Cha interferes and stops the angel statue in his tracks.
- The angel statue pushes with some extra strength of his but Hunter Cha uses her power and brush him back.
- The angel statue looks amused and feels wondrous that there’s another human besides Jin-Woo who can make him backstep like that.
- Earlier, the angel statue was only using magical energy on one hand of his but this time he goes full power and rains a barrage of punches.
- Hunter Cha is not the one to back down and with some help from the healers in the back, she gains strength and fights back.
- Angel statue notices the humans healing hunter Cha and tries to attack but gets stopped in between.
- Choi Jong-In and Woo Jin-Cheol notice that even though a big fight is going on, the angel statue is trying to protect Jin-Woo.
- This is so that Jin-Woo doesn’t wake up.
- Cha Hae-In and the angel statue are fighting each other at full force but the angel statue notices something that makes him stop and take a step back.
- Angel statue notices the presence of the lone shadow soldier inside hunter Cha Hae-In shadow and begins wondering if the king did this.
- If the Sovereign king had planted the shadow insider her, then it must mean that she is special and the angel statue must not touch her.
- But what is the human who planted the shadow or was it the shadow sovereign? Who was it?
- The Angel statue finally asks Cha Hae-In the question, “Who are you?”.
So this we have for now in spoilers and we will be updating more soon, so stay tuned to Recent Highlights.
Solo Leveling Manga 130 English Chapter Release Date
As we mentioned above, the original chapter is in South Korean language which acts as the raw scan for the English chapter. Once the Solo Leveling chapter 130 raw scans get released, it takes around three to hour to translate the chapter and that is when we all get the English chapter.
The raw scans also get translated to other languages like French, German etc. The Solo Leveling 130 English chapter will be released on 9th December 2020 at 10:00 PM IST.
Since there is no official English release, you will have to google to find a website to read it. Meanwhile, feel free to read some of the spoilers above and wait patiently for the English Solo Leveling chapter to get released online.