The Angel statue is finally gone and Jin-Woo is back to save the day. But now that the dual dungeon incident is over, what happens next? Solo Leveling Chapter 131 Raw Scans and English spoilers will tell us more about the upcoming chapter.
Solo Leveling manhwa has been releasing one good chapter another and we are soon to enter the Japan arc where Jin-Woo once again saves the day.
There is news of Solo Leveling anime getting announced soon as well.
Chainsaw man anime got announced a few days ago and the chances for Solo Leveling are looking good too. With all of your support, maybe one day we will all get to see Jin-Woo on the big screen doing his magic.
The last chapter was a blast and it seems like Jin-Woo has finally become the shadow monarch after receiving the black heart. The Angel statue thought that once the data he was showing Jin-Woo ended, he will receive the black heart and the shadow monarch will descend on Earth.
But unfortunately, it didn’t happen at all. Shadow monarch has another plans and its seems like the angel statue had no wind of it. Shadow monarch knows how he was not able to face the rebellion alone and that is why he has decided to see what happens if a human handles this type of situation.
Jin-Woo receiving the black heart is a big boon to humanity and now that the shadow monarch lives inside him, he has received a MP boost of over hundred thousand.
Even though Jin-Woo’s stats has increased tremendously and he has the powers of the shadow monarch, he is still not aware of his full power and this will happen in the future soon enough.
If you thought Solo Leveling is good now, then wait for a few months and once the Japan arc starts, the manhwa will reach a whole new level and we can’t wait for it.
There are also news of unOrdinary anime getting released. If you have not read it yet then we ask you to give it a shot and I am sure that you will love it.
Solo Leveling Chapter 131 Raw Scans Release Date
Since Chapter 130 just got released, you all must be looking for Solo Leveling 131 raw scans online.
All Solo Leveling chapters are originally released in South Korean language and since its not a language known by many, the chapter needs to be translated first so that fans from all over the world can read it.
These korean chapters act as the raw scans. Scanlation teams use these raw and translate them to different languages like English, French, and more. But since the translation process takes time, many even read the Solo Leveling scans.
You can find all the past and future Solo Leveling raw chapters on the Kakaopage website. You need an account to read chapters on the website, so make sure to make one because you start searching for Solo Leveling Chapter 131 raw scans.
The Solo leveling English Chapter gets released 3 to 4 hours after the raw scans are out. Chapter 131 English version will be available online somewhere near 11 AM Pacific time and since there are is no official English release, you will have to search for the chapter on Google.
Read Solo Leveling 131 English Spoilers
The time for spoilers is finally here. Hunter Jin-Woo has finally finished the angel statue and now that the power of the shadow sovereign is inside him, he is more powerful than before.
If you are someone who wishes to not read the Solo Leveling chapter 131, then please close this article here because we will be sharing some spoilers of the upcoming chapter here.
- Even though the angel statue has died, the rest of the stone statues are still moving.
- Jin-Woo froze in his spot after finishing the angel statue and doesn’t notice one stone statue moving towards him.
- The rest of the squad is busy fighting the stone statues and getting clobbered.
- Woo Jin-Cheol and Choi Jong-In are busy slowing the stone statues down.
- Hunter Woo Jin-Cheol calls out Jin-Woo’s name unconsciously while he is getting attacked.
- Jin-Woo finally makes his move and hunter Woo is astonished to see hunter Woo defeat a stone statue barehanded.
- Hunter Woo keeps moving and taking down the stone statues one by one.
- Over half of the people who entered the dual dungeon died and only half managed to survive, only thanks to Jin-Woo.
- Once all the stone statues are dead, hunter Woo picks Cha Hae-In and kicks the door open.
- The same door that didn’t open even when all the other hunters tried their best.
- Jin-Woo places hunter Cha on the floor and uses his store window and buys a healing potion.
- He put the bottle in front of hunter Cha’s lips and she gulps it down.
- Instantly all her wounds heal and she recovers to full health.
- Even she is surprised by what just happened, but the people that followed them were more surprised.
- How can a mage class hunter have such healing abilities?
- Then a question comes out of Jin-Woo’s mouth, What happened to Japan?
- The answer that he got, shakes him to his core. Japan has been destroyed!
- What will be Jin-Woo’s next move? Will he go save Japan or stay in South Korea to protect his country and his family?
- Only the time will tell and it will be shown in the upcoming Solo Leveling chapter 131.
So this is what we have in spoilers for now and will soon be updating this article with more Solo Leveling spoilers. So Stay tuned to Recent Highlights for all the latest anime and manga news.
Make sure to check our articles on Tower Of God Season 2 and Mirzapur Season 3 as they will be releasing very soon as well. Have a good day!
Leave a Reply