The Ahjin guild heads towards Japan and only the upcoming Solo Leveling Chapter 134 will tell us how Jin-Woo takes care of this horrible situation and only question is floating in everyone’s mind.
Will Jin-Woo be able to clear this massive S-rank gate alone or even he will require help this time?
Solo Leveling manhwa is finally entering its final phases and after the Japan arc, we will see the America arc where our beloved Jin-Woo finally goes to America and meet new enemies and make new comrades, and also get a hint about his father.
Seeing how popular the manhwa has gotten, the chances of Solo Leveling anime getting announced soon are huge and fans can’t wait to see their favorite protagonist animated on the big screen.
We all know of the incidents that unfolded in Japan and how the entirety of Tokyo was destroyed in less than a day and even though a lot of S rank and A rank hunters were stationed there, no one was able to stop the massacre.
More than twenty eight giants still roam Japan destroying everything that comes in their path while one huge giant guards the S-rank gate. Even though Jin-Woo now has the black hearts and the massive powers of the shadow sovereign, will it be enough?
The Japan arc is one of the most important arcs in Solo Leveling and Jin-Woo will get to see his full power soon. Earlier there was a set limit to how many shadows Jin-Woo’s can have but with the new heart beating inside his chest, the number limit has been removed and now the shadows that he has under his command is in hundred of thousands.
Since the English chapter is a few days ahead, we will be sharing Solo Leveling 134 English spoilers here with you today so that you get to know a little bit about the upcoming chapter in advance.
Solo Leveling Chapter 134 Raw Scans Release
Everyone mistake Solo Leveling as an English manhwa but the source material has been taken from a south korean novel and the initial chapters do release in South Korean language.
Since the initial Solo Leveling chapters are in South Korean language, not many people from around the world can read the chapter and that is why they get translated once released.
The initial chapter act as raw material or also called raw scans which are then used for the translation purposes. Solo Leveling 134 raw scans get released every Wednesday on the Kakaopage official website.
If you don’t already have an account on the Kakaopage website then unfortunately you will not be able to access them. So we ask you to create one as soon as possible there.
But what about the English chapter? When do they get released?
Well, on the same day as the raw scans. Once the raw scans are out, many scanlation teams start the translation process and the English chapter is available in next 4-5 hours.
The Solo Leveling manga chapter 134 in English will be available to read on 6th January 2021 and since there is no official website available, you can find it on Google or Reddit.
Read Solo Leveling 134 English Spoilers
The time for Solo Leveling spoilers is finally here and I know that you guys missed us for sure.
Every week we try to bring you some spoilers ahead of the chapter so that you don’t get bored and from our team at Recent Highlights, we wish you a very Happy new year, and may you have a great year.
Now let’s not waste any more time and get started with Solo Leveling chapter 134 Spoilers in English.
- Jin-Woo and Yu Jin-Ho make their way towards Japans.
- Instead of using unconventional means on transportation, Jin-Woo this time takes a regular plane and lands in Japan.
- Meanwhile in America, a big meeting of guilds from all around the world is being held and Ahjin guild is invited as well.
- But since Jin-Woo is going to Japan right now, they will be a bit late.
- The news of Jin-Woo deciding to help Japan spreads to all around the world and soon becomes the top headline.
- Many hunters see it as a stupid move since an S-rank hunter like Yuri Orlov was not able to do anything.
- The top rated hunters arrived at American association started bets on how Jin-Woo will miserably fail in this raid.
- Thomas Andre, the leader of the scavenger guild hear the commotion going on and makes the bet that Jin-Woo will solo clear the S-rank gate in Japan.
- Why does he trust Jin-Woo that much?
- Is he a friend or a foe?
- Jin-Woo and Yu Jin-Ho arrive at Japan airport and are soon transported to hunter association building where they are briefed about the situation..
- Soon Jin-Woo moves out to start the quest and only a single word comes out of his mouth, “Arise”.
Only a few hours to go before Chapter 134 gets released online. Be on the lookout for our Solo Leveling Chapter 135 article.
So is this is what we have for now in the Solo Leveling 134 spoilers and raw scans. Stay tuned as we will be updating this article daily with more spoilers.
Let us know what you think will happen in the upcoming Solo leveling chapter in the comments down below and also check our article on Kengan Ashura Season 3 as it will be announced soon.