The time for Solo Leveling Chapter 136 is finally here and today we share with you all the English spoilers and raw scans release date.
The humongous giant standing in front of the S-rank dungeon in Tokyo sky was supposed to be the boss but unfortunately, he was just one of the soldiers, then who is the boss?
Quick Announcement: The English spoilers are shared down below for everyone to read.
It took a lot of effort to defeat the giant but Jin-Woo soon realized that he was not the boss and until the dungeon boss is not killed, the dungeon will not close and there are possibilities of more monsters pouring out.
What will be Jin-Woo’s next move? Is he ready for the monster waiting inside? Is it going to be another giant or one of the sovereigns themselves?
The upcoming Solo Leveling 136 raw is going to be a great one, so don’t miss it at any cost.
Solo Leveling will soon enter the America arc once the Japan arc is over and there is news of Solo Leveling Anime getting announced soon. It’s good news for everyone, right?
We know that there is a gap of one week between every chapter and you must be tired of waiting for the upcoming Solo Leveling chapter. So read our articles on Haikyuu Season 5 and Danmachi Season 4 while you wait.
Solo Leveling Chapter 136 Raw Scans Release Date
Solo Leveling manhwa has proved itself to be one of the best manhwa in the world and everyday hundreds of new people join the fandom. To those who don’t know, Solo Leveling is a south Korean manhwa and thus all the chapters are initially released in South Korean language.
Since its a language known by very few, these chapters need to be translated first so that fans from all over the world can read them. These Korean chapters act as the raw scans.
Solo Leveling 136 raw scans will be released on Friday, 20th January 2021. All the raw chapters are available to read officially on the Kakaopge official website.
Once the scans are released, scanlation teams from all over the world start translating the site so that fans all over the world can read them. The chapter gets translated into languages like English, French, German etc.
Most fans wait for the Solo Leveling Chapter 136 English version and we are here with its release date and time.
Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 14 and The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime Season 2 Episode 2 are also going to air this week, so you should check them out as well.
Solo Leveling Manga 136 English Chapter Release
Once the Solo Leveling raw scans are out, they are translated and thus we get our English chapter.
If you are someone who waits eagerly for the English chapter to get released, then you should read this article in full as we will be sharing the English chapter release time and English spoilers down below.
It around 3-4 hours to translate the chapter and then we all get the English version of Solo Leveling 136.
Here’s when you can read the upcoming Solo Leveling English 136 Chapter around the world.
- Pacific Time: 11 AM- 3PM
- Central Time: 1PM-5PM
- Korean Time- 5AM- 11AM
- Indian Standard Time- 11PM- 3AM
Now let’s move on to English Spoilers. Also check our article on Boruto Chapter 54 while you wait for Solo Leveling English Chapter.
Read Solo Leveling 136 English Spoilers
The fight is nearing its critical stage and we are once again here with the Solo Leveling Chapter 136 spoilers in English for you to read.
We try to not spoil the whole chapter, but if you are someone who wishes to not read any spoilers or raw before the official release, then please close this article.
- Jin-Woo decides to watch from the back while his thousands of shadow monsters attack the giant.
- It’s one thousand to one but still, the giant displays strength that exceeds anything Jin-Woo has ever seen.
- Even Jin-Woo who has an endless reserve of MP because of the black heart notices his MP go down at an alarming rate.
- But he still stands at a far looking at the giant, trying to find his weakness.
- Jin-Woo soon notices that the giant has a high-level defense and no attack can harm him in any way.
- The giant only tried to guard when Fang spat out fire dragon breath.
- Now Jin-Woo is on the move and he calls out Kaisel, the sky dragon.
- Igrit hops on with Jin-Woo and Kaisel takes flight while Beru will attack from the ground.
- Beru gets inside the giant’s mouth and attacks from inside while Jin-Woo attacks from outside.
- Their barrage of attacks starts hitting the giant and soon he falls down.
- The giant falls to the ground and a message is displayed saying “You have defeated your enemy”.
- You level up. But why is Jin-Woo still on his guards?
- The notification said that he defeated an enemy, not the boss monster.
- So who is the boss and is he still inside the dungeon?
- One more question pops out inside Jin-Woo’s head, can he extract this giant’s shadow?
- Soon the mouth of the giant starts moving and Beru comes out of it.
- Suddenly a gust of wind past flew him and the surroundings turned dense, what is this?
- Jin-Woo quickly turns his head towards the direction this magical energy is coming from, it was coming from inside the dungeon.
- Something is inside, he soon knew.
- Jin-Woo looked at Yu Jin-Ho and asked him to stay outside while he goes on.
So this is what we have for now regarding the Solo Leveling spoilers of the upcoming Chapter 136. We will update the article soon with more. So stay tuned with Recent Highlights.
Let us know what you think will happen in the upcoming Solo Leveling chapter in the comments down below and also check our article on Rent A Girlfriend Season 2 while you wait.