The story follows Kim Rok Soo, an ordinary office worker who dies and wakes up in the body of Cale Henituse. And becomes the “trash” of a noble family in a fantasy world. Cale is known for his drunken brawls and abusive behavior. He is soon beaten to a pulp by a talented swordsman named Choi Han. The release date for Chapter 119 of Trash of the Count’s Family has been confirmed and will be released on time. Continue reading for more information about the manhwa, release date and spoilers.
With the knowledge of the future from a novel he once read, Kim Rok Soo, now inhabiting Cale’s body. He decides to use his unique advantage to avoid getting beaten up and live a peaceful life. However, his plans are constantly interrupted by the chaotic events of the world around him. He ends up getting entangled in various political schemes and conflicts.
Trash of the Count’s Family Chapter 119 Release Date
Trash of the Count’s Family chapter 119 Release Date is set to the 15th of February 2024 as per the weekly release of the manhwa.
Global release time
- Pacific Standard Time (PST): at 5:00 PM
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): at 8:00 PM
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT): at 1:00 AM
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 6:30 AM
- Korean Standard Time (KST): at 12:00 AM
Keep in mind that sometimes platform delays can occur, so you might not see the chapter available exactly at the converted time. However, it should be available within a few hours after 12:00 AM KST. Be on the look out for the release of Demonic Evolution chapter 48 with Recent Highlights.
Since fans are waiting for Trash of the Count’s Family chapter 119 release date, in the meantime they can read the spoilers and predictions ahead.
- Cale Henituse: The protagonist, who was originally Kim Rok Soo. He is known as the “trash” of the Henituse family due to his past behaviour but is actually quite cunning and resourceful.
- Choi Han: A talented swordsman who is initially Cale’s enemy, but later becomes his close friend and ally.
- Alberu Crossman: The crown prince of the Roan Kingdom, who is intelligent and ambitious.
- Ron: Cale’s butler, who is fiercely loyal and protective of him.
- Lock: A black dragon who forms a contract with Cale.
- Second chances: The story explores the theme of second chances, as Cale is given the opportunity to redeem himself and live a better life.
- Family: Despite being labelled as “trash” by his biological family, Cale finds a new family in the people he cares about.
- Chaos and order: The world of the story is filled with both chaos and order, and Cale must navigate both in order to achieve his goals.
The novel is a fantasy with elements of action, adventure, comedy, and drama.
“Trash of the Count’s Family” has been well-received by critics and readers alike, praised for its humour, well-developed characters, and engaging plot.
Check out the similar breakdown of Secert Class chapter 209 and its release date.
Recap of Trash of the Count’s Family chapter 118
Whitira gives one of her men orders to steer the boat that Cale brought to the island in the previous chapter of Trash of the Count’s Family. The guy was humiliated by the task, but she explains that it’s a magical boat and all they have to do is lead it to the island.
He tells Choi Han that he must tell him something before the Whales arrive, and he feels that it is better to be cunning than to suffer harm, despite the fact that some may find him cunning. But this time, they had a mission to complete—kill a specific magician.
He inquires as to whether Choi Han recalls the magician from the festivities in Capital, informing him that since he is the only person who has seen Ron’s face, they should get rid of him for safety’s sake. Choi Han quickly accepts Cale’s offer, and Cale discovers that despite his kindness, he has no trouble murdering people.
Although there was no longer any risk, Cale anticipates Vicross being upset about it afterwards. A massive humpback whale, covered with cuts and blood, leaps out of the water as Cale is about to elaborate. Cale is informed by the black dragon that neither he nor Cale wants to do anything like that.
Then he asks Cale how soon he needs to use the mana stones to create additional magic bombs. It appears that Cale intends to give the secret group a taste of their own medicine. He sets off explosions on the island in order to force them to leave. That’s another reason he gave this operation the name “Reflection.”