The boss of the highest A-rank dungeon turned out to be an Arch Lich. The highest ranked even among the undead and Beru is fighting against him. Will Beru be able to defeat him in the upcoming Solo Leveling Chapter 121 is something that everyone wants to know, but we already know the answer.
While Jin-Woo is sorting out the incident at Jin-Ah’s school, Beru is taking care of the boss in the A-rank dungeon. It’s like Jin-woo taking care of two incidents at the same time. Exactly what we expect from the hunter that surpasses even the S-rank category.
Beru vs Arch Lich is a very interesting fight because both are part of undead and meanwhile Beru is serving the king of undead, Arch Lich is someone he sees as an enemy.
So there is no way Beru will let Arch Lich live, and he needs to kill him anyways to clear the dungeon so that they can get out. The Knight’s guild did create an holy wall to separate the boss room from the rest of dungeon to keep the remaining undead away, but if Beru doesn’t hurry, the undead army will make it inside and it will be hard for the Knight guild members to stop them.
At the end of Chapter 120, we see Beru’s hand go through the boss of the dungeon, Arch Lich. But will that suffice? Will Beru succeed in killing him or will Jin-Woo have to step in himself?
Solo Leveling 121 spoilers have finally been released and all your questions have been answered below for everyone to read. We have also shared details on the raw scans and official release date, so make sure to check them out below.
Also as a plus, Solo Leveling Anime is going to be announced very soon, so keep an eye out because we might get an anime very soon.
Less than 4 hours remaining now before the raw scans get released and our article on Solo Leveling 122 will be live as soon as Chapter 121 gets released. So stay tuned and read the confirmed spoilers below.
Solo Leveling Chapter 121 Release Date
We all love and look forward to reading Solo Leveling manhwa because of its weekly schedule, which means that a new chapter is released every week.
Solo Leveling is a fan translated manhwa and for that we need the raw scans to be released first. Even though there is no official English version distributor, every week the unofficial english chapter gets released on time every Wednesday.
So like every week, Solo Leveling 120 English chapter will be released upcoming Wednesday on 30th September 2020 and the time may differ depending on which timezone you live in.
Here’s the release time for different timezones.
- For PDT- 11AM-1PM
- For EDT- 12PM-3PM
- For IST- 11PM-3AM
We have shared the details regarding the upcoming Solo Leveling Manga 121 raw scans below for everyone to check out. Let’s get started with the spoilers then.
Read Solo Leveling 121 English Spoilers [Confirmed]
Finally, the spoilers for Chapter 121 is available in English for everyone to read, So why waste anytime?
Let’s get started.
First let’s talk about inside the A-rank dungeon
- Beru is furious and thrusts his hand inside the Arch Lich chest without any hesitation.
- We see Beru’s hand exiting from the other side of the body and has a pendant in his hand.
- This pendant is basically the Arch Lich’s heart.
- Beru didn’t take any moment to realize that this pendant was the lifeforce of the Arch lich.
- Beru crushes the pendant, thus ending the Lich’s misery.
- The boss of the highest A-rank dungeon crumbles to dust and fades away.
- The undead army behind the Knight guild also turn to dust as they die as well.
- Park Jong-Su’s jaw drops to the floor thinking, how did Beru finish the boss in one hit?
- Now The School part.
- Jin-Woo finishes Guroktaru with the shortsword and cuts him into so many pieces that it can’t be counted.
- The hunters have finally arrived, while they make their way up the school stairs, they feel something ominous, something strong.
- They signal each other to stay alter.
- Once they reach the top floor, they saw corpses of so many Orcs and the man standing with a shortsword in his hand.
- They quickly realize who this is, One approaches Jin Woo and thanks to him.
- The evacuations are taking place, Jin-Woo comes down and approaches one of the teachers.
- The teacher is shivering after looking at Jin-woo, he asks about his sister.
- This is when he hears a familiar sound from behind, it’s Go Gun-Hee the chairman of hunter association
- He tells Jin-woo that his sister is fine and all of the students have been taken to the nearby Seoul hospital.
- Jin-Woo joins the chairman in his car and both start moving towards the hospital.
- Chairman has a worried look on his face, he means to ask Jin-Woo something.
- Woo Jin-Chul hearing this rolls the window to the backseat down so that those two can chat in private.
- Chairman with a deep worried voice asks what Jin-Woo plans to do in the future.
- Many countries have asked for Jin-Woo’s support and Go Gun-Hee can’t let a national rank hunter go away like this.
- Jin-Woo clears his interests and expresses that he will never leave Seoul because his family is there.
So this is the spoilers for the upcoming Solo Leveling Chapter 121. You can check all the details regarding Ch 121 raw down below.
Solo Leveling Manga 121 Raw Scans Release
We all know that Solo Leveling is a Korean manhwa, and because of this, all the chapters are released in Korean language and gets published on Kakaopage website.
So for the readers outside Korea to read it in English, the chapter needs to be translated first and this is where the raw scanlators come in play.
Solo Leveling 121 raw will most probably get released on September 30th. Official chapters are out 3-4 hours after the raw scans are out.
If you are someone who is here just for the spoilers then do enjoy, but if you are someone who enjoys reading the raw pages, then checkout Kakaopage website for official scans.