Japan’s salvation has come in the form of Jin-Woo and fans are eagerly waiting to read how he deals with the giants in the upcoming Solo Leveling chapter 135 and what awaits him inside the S-rank gate.
Is the huge giant standing in front of the gate the boss or is he just one of the soldiers? If the huge giant is a soldier then who is the boss of this dungeon? How strong is he and will Jin-Woo be able to deal with him when the time comes?
Solo Leveling manhwa will enter the America arc once the Japan arc ends and there is news of Solo Leveling Anime getting announced soon as well. How great it would be to watch Jin-Woo in action animated, right?
The upcoming Solo Leveling 135 will most probably be the last chapter for Japan arc, so it’s sure to be full of action. Also, Solo Leveling 136 English spoilers out.
Thomas Andre bet on Jin-Woo’s at the American hunter association and this surely shows that he believes in the south Korean hunter. Does he know about hunter Woo’s power? Has he received powers from a sovereign as well?
There are so many questions and only the upcoming chapters will answer them. That is why we eagerly wait for Solo Leveling to drop a new chapter every week.
Jin-Woo using his abilities of the shadow sovereign will keep killing the giants and then raising them back as shadows and adding them to his army thus increasing his strength.
Imagine Sung Jin-Woo having the giants who one shot a S-rank hunter like Yuri Orlov, how much more stronger will he get? If the invasion he saw in his dream were to come real, then he needs more strength so that he can fight them off.
Today we discuss Solo Leveling 135 spoilers and raw scans release date below. We will be sharing some confirmed spoilers below so that you don’t get bored waiting for the English chapter.
Solo Leveling Chapter 135 Raw Scans Release
We all know that Solo Leveling manhwa is a product of South Korean and gets released in the korean language which is not readable by the rest of the world.
English, German, and French being some of the most used languages, are the languages that chapters needs to be translated to. Once the korean chapters are published, scanlation teams start working on translating them so that fans from rest of the world can read them.
The Solo Leveling 135 raw scans will be released this Wednesday on 13th January 2021 and can be found on the official Kakaopage website. If you are someone who can’t wait for the English chapter to drop, then you can read the Korean chapter.
The English chapter is released few hours after the Korean chapter. The scanlation teams take around 3-4 hours to translate the chapter, and gets released the same day.
For some people in the world, the chapter might get released on Thursday 14th, because of the timezone difference.
The English Solo Leveling Chapter 135 will be available somewhere around 10 AM-2PM on 13th January.
Read Solo Leveling 135 English Spoilers
I know that most of you are here for the spoilers. To get a glimpse of the upcoming chapter before it officially releases online.
Spoiler alert for everyone who doesn’t want to read any spoilers before the release. Please close this tab on your browser or check some of our articles like Tower Of God Season 2.
Let’s not waste any more time and get started with the Solo Leveling Chapter 135 English spoilers and discussion.
- Hunter Woo divides his shadow force into three parties and orders them to operate on their own.
- Japan hunter association had asked him to be on defense while they escaped but Jin-Woo decides to go on the offensive.
- Nagoya city is the first one to be rid of the giants and the news shocks the whole of Japan.
- Shizuoka, Takayama, and Nagano are the next to be reclaimed.
- Hunter association president’s legs start shaking as he hears the news.
- Each giant was the same as a dungeon boss and by killing each, Jin-Woo’s level increased by one.
- Soon he had killed around 13 giants by himself and was nearing Tokyo.
- Igris, Beru, and Tusk lead their own army and they exterminate the giants one by one while closing towards Tokyo.
- Soon all of the giants in sight are dead and now it’s time to fight the huge giant guarding the dungeon.
- Who or what is he? Is he the dungeon boss? How strong is he?
- Jin-Woo decides to watch from the back while his thousands of shadow monsters attack the giant.
- It’s one thousand to one but still, the giant displays strength that exceeds anything Jin-Woo has ever seen.
- Even Jin-Woo who has an endless reserve of MP because of the black heart notices his MP go down at an alarming rate.
- But he still stands at a far looking at the giant, trying to find his weakness.
- Jin-Woo soon notices that the giant has a high-level defense and no attack can harm him in any way.
- The giant only tried to guard when Fang spat out fire dragon breath.
- Now Jin-Woo is on the move and he calls out Kaisel, the sky dragon.
- Igrit hops on with Jin-Woo and Kaisel takes flight while Beru will attack from the ground.
So these are some Solo Leveling spoilers for now and we will be updating this article with more. So stay tuned and keep visiting Recent Highlights.
Let us know what you think about the upcoming Solo Leveling 135 manga chapter in the comments down below and read some articles of ours like Baki Season 4 and The King’s Avatar Season 3 while you wait.