The time for Solo Leveling Chapter 132 English raw scans and spoilers are finally here and today we will discussing what might happen in the upcoming chapter in detail.
Solo Leveling manhwa has finally reached the Japan arc and many of the fans are excited to read how Jin-Woo manages to save Japan single-handedly and what kind of new power he learns this time.
Half of Japan has been exterminated and with 28 giants still on rampage, it is undenying that Japan will soon perish if no one comes to help. But since Japan lost all its capable hunters on the Jeju island raid, who will help them now?
Will it be America? Or will it be South Korea?
America has already made it’s standing clear on the matter by explaining that many dungeons are opening up in the States and that is why they cannot send their hunters to aid another country.
All eyes are on South Korea and most especially Jin-Woo, but will it happen? Only the time will tell.
Today in this article, we will be sharing Solo Leveling 132 English spoilers with you and also the release date for Chapter 132 raw scans and where you can read it online.
Solo Leveling Chapter 132 Raw Scans Release Date
The day we get to read the updated raw scans is finally near. Solo Leveling being a South Korean manhwa has all their chapters releasing in Korean language which is unreadable by over half the world.
So the raw scans get translated to languages like English, German, and French so that it can reach the masses. But before the translation process begins, Solo leveling scans needs to be released first.
Ever Wednesday, Solo Leveling raw scans are released on the Kakaopage website and you can read it from there. But if you don’t have an account there, then you should make one so that you can read it as soon as it gets released.
Once the scans are out, the translation process begin and it takes roughly three to four hours to translate the chapter. The Solo Leveling Chapter 132 English version will be out this week on 23rd December 2020.
Since there is no official English release, you will have to find the English version yourself online and if you are having trouble finding it, then just head straight to Solo Leveling subreddit.
Solo Leveling 132 English Spoilers
We know that some of you wait every week for our spoilers and we are late this week for sure. We apologize for that.
So the time for spoilers is finally here and all these spoilers have been taken from the novel and are thus confirmed. So let’s not waste any time and get started.
- Japan has been destroyed and even Yuri Orlov was not able to stop the dungeon break.
- Around 31 giants poured out of the dungeon and one of them is the huge giant that broke Yuri’s barrier.
- The hunters standing by were only able to kill 2 and that means 28 giants are still roaming and destroying Japan.
- American hunter association sends one of their agents to overlook the situation there and all they see is destruction.
- Jin-Woo now knows about the situation in Japan.
- The news of the incident inside the dual dungeon spreads around the whole world.
- With Japan in dire situation, they send help requests to all the countries around the world.
- But all they got in return was rejection.
- Japan had ridiculed South Korea in the past and that is why they have zero hopes of getting help from them, but they still reach out.
- A press conference is held where a Japanese reporter asks Go Gun-Hee if he and his hunters will ever help Japan.
- Go Guh-Nee declines saying that they are busy taking care of new dungeons appearing all over the country.
- But if any certain hunter decides to get involved personally then he will not stop him.
- It’s clear that he is talking about Jin-Woo and now all eyes around the world are on hunter Woo.
- What will his decision be? Will he go to Japan to help or stay in South Korea to protect his family?
So this is what we have right now in the English spoilers section. We will soon be updating this to add more of what might happen in the upcoming Solo leveling Chapter 132, so stay tuned.