Wondering who is the strongest Uchiha clan member? Madara, Itachi, and Itachi come to find, but are they even in the top 5?
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden has constantly covered the Uchiha Clan in a mystery. Though their eyes have always looked cool and given them power, they had too much history behind them which is revealed towards the end.
Uchihas have been given a spotlight throughout the series and surely with a handful of them shown properly, it raises doubts about their power skills.
Top 10 Strongest Uchiha Clan Members
We only cover Naruto and Naruto Shippuden characters in this article. Whatever happened in Boruto doesn’t affect the ranking in this article.
So who among these is your favorite? We will come with a Boruto guide soon. So keep an eye out!
10. Tajima Uchiha
Tajima Uchiha is the father of Madara Uchiha. He was the leader of the Uchiha clan during the times when war was prevalent and because of his extreme strength, he is No. 10 on our list of the strongest Uchiha Clan Members.
Tajima Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- He grew up in a war era and as seen most children are unable to survive growing up. But he grew up and achieved a position in the clan which distinguishes him.
- Being a chief of a clan and leading them in war is no easy feat. He was also strong enough to stop other clans from attacking them by installing fear in others.
- He held his ground against Butsuma Senju and was on higher grounds in terms of power.
- He carried a tanto strapped to his lower back showing he practiced kenjutsu. Also, he had his Sharingan to boost his combat prowess.
9. Kagami Uchiha
Kagami Uchiha is a former jonin of Konoha and one of Shisui’s ancestors. He also had no hatred towards the clan and held a position among the strongest of Uchihas.
Kagami Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- A jonin is quite a powerful position in the ninja world, which means that he held a certain power over himself.
- He saved Danzo and Hiruzen several times with his doujinshi.
- During the First Shinobi World War, he was one of the members to accompany Tobirama on a mission. This proves his capability as an Uchiha.
- Even Shisui Uchiha recognized his strength and debated whether he would win against him.
8. Naori Uchiha
Naori Uchiha is a kuniochi from the Uchiha Clan of Konoha. She is another Uchiha who doesn’t hold grudges against her clan.
Naori Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- She had awakened the power of Sharingan and also Mangekyo Sharingan, giving her much power to easily take down enemies.
- She is skilled with swords thus being trained in kenjutsu.
- She was able to use the forbidden Izanagi and also create a counterattack to the jutsu named Izanami. Through Izanami, she can decide destiny as it entraps the person in an endless loop until reality is accepted.
7. Fukagu Uchiha
Fukagu Uchiha is the father of Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha. He was also the Chief of the Uchiha Clan before Itachi’s clan massacre. Making him one of the strongest Uchiha Clan Members.
Fukagu Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- He had the power of Sharingan and also awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan.
- As said by leaders of Konoha, he had enough power to control the nine-tails and he may have used it in the coup.
- Being a leader of such a powerful clan, surely proves he’s one of the strongest Uchihas.
- He was also a Hokage candidate along with Minato and Orochimaru in the selection.
6. Shisui Uchiha
Shisui Uchiha is one of the strongest Uchiha and it is acknowledged by almost everyone. He was a Jonin and also a member of Anbu under Danzo.
Shisui Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- Danzo refers to him as the “Strongest Uchiha” and Itachi says “greatest genjutsu user at the time”. Surely he had the skills to make people acknowledge him.
- He was famous for his body flicker technique and earned the nickname “Shisui of the Body Flicker” for his signature technique and mastery of the skill.
- He had also awakened Mangekyo Sharingan and fought and survived in the Third Great Shinobi World War.
- He had great combat skills and battle IQ to help in fights.
- His eyes gave him the power to use Kotoamatsukami, a powerful genjutsu that allows him to control anyone without them realizing it.
5. Izuna Uchiha
Izuna Uchiha was the brother of Madara Uchiha and is hailed as one of the two strongest Uchihas during their time.
Izuna Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- He was one of the children to grow up into an adult during the war era which showed his capability to take on fights.
- He was also Madara’s regular sparring partner, proving he was powerful in combat with less skill gap.
- He also had his own Mangekyo Sharingan and was skilled in using it.
- He was on par with his fighting skills with Tobirama as they fought on countless occasions.
- He was skilled in using swords and trained in kenjutsu, he was able to wield swords backhanded or normally allowing him to use different patterns in a fight.
- He also had a good chakra reserve as he was shown to perform Great Fireball Technique and then the Water Dragon Bullet Technique. They are two jutsus that put enough strain on the body.
4. Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha was the son of Fukagu Uchiha and the elder brother of Sasuke Uchiha. He is held to be one of the most talented Uchiha to ever exist.
Itachi Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- He was strong and mature for his age, and he showed genius talent. He was easily able to become a captain of Anbu at the youngest age.
- He was skilled in all three main areas of ninjutsu. His chakra was naturally strong and he had more chakra reserves than usual.
- He had exceptional skill and reflexes, along with a high intellect combined with it which made him almost invincible. He was also skilled in casting genjutsu.
- He was able to use Amaterasu, which is held to be the strongest fire in the entire series. It would keep burning until it killed the target even after the user died.
- He has the spirit weapon substitute, Totsuka Blade and Yata Mirror in his Susano which gave him a massive advantage over opponents.
- He could cast Tsukuyomi which made the opponent alter their perception of time and space.
- He also knows how to use the clan’s forbidden jutsu – Izanagi and Izanami.
3. Obito Uchiha
Obito Uchiha was a member of the Uchiha clan under Team 7 of Minato. His powers grew after his supposed “death” which was a bad match for any opponent.
Skills and abilities:
- He was strong with the power of Sharingan with Mangekyo Sharingan allowing him to move through space which developed into him being able to manipulate time to a certain extent.
- His chakra reserves were enhanced by the White Zetsu making him able to use several strong draining jutsus with less exhaustion.
- He was able to control Kurama, fight with Minato and almost destroy Konoha at a young age.
- His powers had reached new levels when he became the jinchuriki of ten tails along with the orbs attached to him.
- He was able to absorb and steal chakra from six-paths Madara within himself without being a jinchuriki.
- Even post-death, he was able to grant six-path chakra to Kakashi from the afterlife.
- With both Sharingan, his physical prowess would shoot up amazingly as Kakashi was able to handle Kaguya alone for a brief amount of time.
- He also had access to Izanagi and was able to use all five nature transformations.
2. Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha was the son of Fugaku Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi Uchiha. He is the last surviving member of the Uchiha Clan after the massacre.
Sasuke Uchiha Skills and abilities:
- He is also known to be a born prodigy as he was ahead of kids his age in terms of skills. Even Madara acknowledged his skills during the war.
- He has a strong chakra and large reserves of chakra as he is able to use draining jutsus twice a day from a young age.
- He is also skilled in taijutsu along with kenjutsu and ninjutsu. He also grows ahead to use Chidori and Lightning Dragon Chakra Mode without using hand signs.
- He has devised lightning jutsu in his fighting style to show his high combat intelligence. He also mastered shurikenjutsu.
- He can also use Amaterasu and has Mangekyo Sharingan, one of which transforms into Rinnegan.
- Rinnegan gives him more power to travel through time and space and also to switch places.
- His Susanoo is particularly strong, and with the Six Paths Technique, it gets larger as he can also use Indra’s power during this mode.
- He has teleportation and far superior stats alongside the ability to read chakra movements easily.
1. Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha was one of the founders of The Hidden Leaf Village. He is the most gifted Shinobi and is hailed as one of the strongest Uchiha clan members.
Skills and abilities:
- He is recognized as the strongest even decades after his death and is known to take down adult Senjus even before awakening his Sharingan.
- He was powerful enough to battle with Hashirama in his prime days as he is held as the “God of Shinobi”.
- His chakra reserves were high enough to support him in the battle for days without rest.
- In his reanimated mode, he was able to take down thousands of shinobis, five kages, and the tailed beasts.
- He is well-versed in numerous ninjutsu styles and uses them all during battles. He is able to sense chakra and perceptive to understand their style and kekkei genkei, resulting him in fighting battles even if he was blind.
- He is also skilled in using different weapons and his combat skills are superior.
- His Mangekyo Sharingan which developed into Rinnegan in both eyes gave him more power to travel through time and space and even more speed.
- He was invincible in his ten-tails jinchuriki form.
All of the information about these characters have been taken from the lore of the story which has been shown. Some characters are shown in lesser light due to which we never know their full potential of power.
Surely, as we get ahead in Boruto, we are introduced to a few stronger Uchihas who are capable of changing the list in Naruto.
So we will release a separate strongest Boruto characters list. So let us know what you think about our list of the strongest Uchiha Clan Members here on Recent Highlights.