Today we will discuss the upcoming Solo Leveling Chapter 123 raw scans, and the confirmed spoilers have also been shared below for everyone to read.
Since the chapter is originally released in Korean, we will also share when you can expect Solo Leveling 123 English chapter to get release online and where you can read it.
Solo Leveling Season 2 has been great and fans eagerly wait for the next chapter every week and while waiting, we try to ease their suffering by sharing the spoilers so that they can get a short peek at what will happen in the upcoming chapter.
If the manhwa shadows the light novel perfectly, the upcoming arc is called Japan arc. At the end of Chapter 123, we all saw that a huge gate has opened in the sky of Japan and this gate is bigger than anything humanity has ever seen.
The size of this gate in Japan is so big that it has blocked out the sky to cast shade onto the ground. What has fate in store for Japan? Is there someone who can save Japan from huge S-rank gate or will this great country just disappear into oblivion?
In the last chapter we see Jin-Woo completing his raid on the A-rank dungeon in less than three hours and when Woo Jin-Cheol narrates the raid to chairman Go Gun-Hui, the excitement on his face is worth watching.
Chairman is now confident that Korea finally has a hunter who can face any time of critical situation and can come out on top. Jin-Woo is not a one man army, he is a one man guild with his super strong shadow summons.
So the fate of Seoul, or say whole Korea is secure, but what about Japan? At the time of the Jeju island raid, Japan clearly belittled Korea and definitely ended up on bad terms.
But now that they are in a situation like this and have lost their national ranked hunter “Goto Ryuji”, will they be able to take care of this gate alone or will they need Korea and Jin-Woo’s help?
The upcoming Solo Leveling Ch 123 raw scans are going to be released soon and we have shared all the details regarding the upcoming raw and spoilers down below for everyone of you to read.
Solo Leveling Chapter 123 Raw Scans
As we all know, Solo Leveling manhwa is originally released in the Korean language, which becomes the raw material for the scanlations so that they can translate and release an English chapter for the masses.
So before we get to read the English Solo Leveling 123 Chapter, the Korean raw scans need to be translated first and this takes some time. So, when do the raw scans get leaked?
Well, every week there’s a tiny tiny time difference as to when the raw scans get released but the day is always the same. The Solo Leveling raw scans for Chapter 123 will be released this week on 14th October 2020 and once it’s out, the English chapter follows after few hours.
Here’s when you can expect the raw scans to get released depending on your timezone.
- Indian Standard Time- 8PM-11PM
- Pacific Daylight Time- 10AM-1PM
- Eastern Time- 12PM-4PM
This timing is not exact but vague due to inconsistencies in the past release, so please stay patient if the raw are a bit late this week.
Now let’s get started with the spoilers.
Read Solo Leveling 123 English Spoilers [Confirmed]
A massive gate has opened in the sky of Japan. From the sheer size and the looks of it, the gate seems to be the largest of S-rank gates ever opened.
So what will happen next? Will Japan get destroyed or a certain hero will step up to save them? All will be revealed soon, so stay tuned and read the spoilers for the upcoming Ch 123 below.
- Jin-Woo his busy with his thoughts as to why did all the upgrades happen at level 101 and not 100?
- 1 basically means a new start. When he reached level 101, all limits or say restrictions on his class-specific skills were removed and how he is free to upgrade them at will.
- Also, he remembers how he got his necromancer class when he was at level 51, so maybe all the restrictions were removed when he rose 50 levels.
- Walking out the Ahjin guild building parking lot, he notices a lot of reporters but he sees a familiar face between them.
- Jin-Woo soon recognizes the face and its none other than Cha Hae-In.
- Hunter also notices Jin-Woo staring at her and a small “Ah” burst out from her heart and she starts taking backsteps which turns into running.
- Jin-Woo soon realizes why she is running away after seeing the look on her face but his stubbornness made him run after her, and thus a race between two S-rank hunters started.
- Jin-Woo soon catches up to her and halts her path thus both stop.
- Jin-Woo asks her, why did you run away? To which Hunter Cha replies that she had left her car in the parking lot.
- When hunter Cha first came to the Ahjin guild, she got transported to the association gymnasium using shadow exchange, thus she never took her car with her.
- Then they have a casual conversation and just when both turned and started walking away, Cha Hae-In turns back and says “Excuse me”.
- This is regarding how she saw the healer Min Byung-Gyu in her dreams and how he alerted her about Jin-Woo’s powers.
- Cha Hae-in tells him how Hunter Byung-Gu wanted to pass a message to him.
- Now’s let’s move on to the situation in Japan.
- The Prime minister of Japan is watching the news of a huge gate opening right on top of Tokyo and is in complete shock.
- What is the Japan hunter association doing? Why are they silent?
- The prime minister points to the Tv and asks the association president, what will happen if that gate opened?
- To which the association president replied, it will be over sir.
- Not the city, but the future of the whole of Japan will be over.
- The scene again goes to Cha Hae-In and Jin-Woo.
- Hunter Cha asks Jin Woo to go somewhere private so that they can talk.
- Jin-Woo suggests going to the guild building, and instead of running, they walk this time.
- The path they covered in seconds was indeed ten minutes long while they walked.
- They go inside the conference room, and Cha Hae-In realizes that there are only two seats in there.
- Are there only two members in this guild? She thinks.
- She soon realizes that only those two were in the building and a light tension fills up the entire room.
- How many men out there are able to make someone like S rank Hunter Cha feel like this?
So all the spoilers shared above are confirmed. We will be adding more as the time goes, so make sure to bookmark this article and check it daily for updated spoilers.
Solo Leveling Manga 123 Official Release Date
First of all, there is no official release date because there is no official English release of Solo Leveling manga. But once the raw scans are released every week, scanlation teams start working on it to give us the English version.
So when will the English version of the upcoming chapter release? Well, as usual, the Solo Leveling 123 English chapter will be released hours after the raw scans are leaked and scanlations start i.e 14th October 2020.
The official website to read the raw scans is Kakaopage, there is no official English release site.